From the first moment you pull into our parking lot you will feel accepted and affirmed. We use the Bible as our guide to life. We believe the Bible is God's personal word to you. You will be equipped to lead a successful life using the Bible as your guide.
57415 Alpha Drive
Goshen, IN 46528
57340 Alpha Drive
Goshen, IN 46528
|Sunday Service Times||Spanish Ministry|
8:30a, 10:00a, 11:30a
At Crossroads, it is our mission to connect people to Jesus in every way possible. You will see this intentionally lived out in our ministries.
Our mission at Crossroads is to connect people to God. We believe that the best way we can stay focused on this mission is to stay true to our values.
1. We are committed to UNITY at the leadership tier.The Bible teaches us that if you disagree with someone, the first thing you need to do is go to them directly and do your best to work out the problem with humility and love. This is how we operate! We won’t tolerate gossip, slander or the divisiveness of church politics - we are committed to unity at the leadership tier.
2. We are committed to serving with a sense of URGENCY.Tomorrow is not a guarantee for anyone. We each have a limited amount of time on this planet, and what we decide to do with Jesus will determine where we spend eternity. Since lost and broken people are passing from this life to the next each and every day, everything we do at Crossroads is designed with a sense of urgency to connect people with God.
3. We are committed to TARGETING people for Christ.God gives us opportunities every single day to connect someone to Him. We are committed to praying for the people in our lives who need Jesus, to sharing our story with them, and to meeting them where they are at in life with the grace and truth of Jesus.
4. We are committed to being DISCIPLES who make disciples.A disciple is a follower of Jesus who wants to become more like Him in character, attitude, and action. To do this we must regularly talk to God in prayer, learn about Him by studying the Bible, and be willing to put into practice what we learn. As disciples, we are called to go and help others develop a relationship with Jesus and to offer encouragement and accountability as they begin their journey of faith with Him.
Crossroads Community Church is a member of the global Church of the Nazarene. The Church of the Nazarene is a Protestant Christian Denomination in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition, tracing its roots to an anniversary date of 1908. It was founded to spread the message of scriptural holiness (Christ-like living) across the entire world. Today the Church of the Nazarene is a truly global organization with over 26,000 churches in 159 countries.
As a Church of the Nazarene, Our mission is to make Christ-like disciples in the nations. We believe that God offers everyone forgiveness, peace, joy, purpose, love, meaning in life, and the promise of heaven when this life is over by entering into and experiencing a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are called to take this message to people everywhere.
- In one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, who, being one with the Father, became like us to bring about our salvation.
- That the Holy Spirit is active in the world, drawing us to Himself.
- That the Bible is the word of God, giving us all we need to know about how to have a right relationship with God.
- That we are all sinners by nature and by actions, and that we need God’s forgiveness and cleansing.
- That Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose again, and that, by trusting in Him, we can be restored to a right relationship with God.
- That when we are forgiven, the old record of sin is wiped clean, and we are born anew, thus becoming part of the family of God.
- That after being born again, we need the fullness of God’s Spirit in our lives. When we make a complete commitment to Him, he cleanses our spirits, fills us with His love, and gives us the power to live victorious lives of integrity.
- That those who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ have an eternal home with Him in heaven, and those who reject Him will suffer eternal separation from God.
- That someday Jesus Christ will return.
Crossroads Community Church was originally incorporated as Elkhart First Church of the Nazarene in 1919 when 37 charter members met to worship in a large room above the old Woolworth’s Dime Store on Main Street, in Elkhart, Indiana. It was a small group who believed strongly in the church’s teaching of living a life fully surrendered to God.This group grew to a congregation of 175 and built their first building in 1924 on Scott Street near Elkhart General Hospital. In 1962 the congregation moved to a building constructed at the corner of Benham & Hively in order to have an impact on the thousands of people who lived and worked in the surrounding neighborhoods.In 1995, after many years maximizing the church’s limited space, the Church Board made the difficult decision to sell the property and relocate. This move was driven by the vision to reach more people for God in the changing culture. A search committee identified 38 acres of property, which today makes up Crossroads Community Church and Crossroads Professional Park on Alpha Drive in Goshen, Indiana. Our current facility was completed in 2002. In the years that followed, God honored the faithfulness and sacrifice of those who made the decision to relocate. Since 2002, thousands of decisions have been made for Christ and now over 1600 people attend the weekend services.In addition to this, the Elkhart Campus on Middlebury Street was obtained in 2008 and now serves as the home to our church offices and our Spanish Ministry.Living a life fully surrendered to God continues to be a focus of Crossroads as we continue to connect people with God. It is our goal to help people encounter the grace and truth of Jesus and to teach God’s timeless principles in ways people can understand and apply to their lives every day.